FREE New Book from New York Times Bestselling Author, Jason Hanson
Finally, a Proven System For Getting on TV, Becoming a Celebrity in Your Niche, and Generating 7-Figures For Your Small Business
“They laughed when I said I could show them how to
triple their income by getting on TV – until they saw
me on Shark Tank, the NBC Today Show,
Rachael Ray, and Fox & Friends.”
What you’re about to discover has taken me seven years to perfect…
It’s taken my once struggling business that made only $20,000 a year to a multi-million dollar company.
I’ve used it to become a celebrity in my niche and a New York Times bestselling author.
And today, I’m going to give you my exact blueprint for how I do it - FREE.
My name is Jason Hanson.
I’m a former CIA Officer.
Below is one of the awards I received while with the Agency.
I’m the New York Times bestselling author of Spy Secrets That Can Save Your Life.
The truth is, life is pretty good now.
I’m a serial entrepreneur and spend most of my time on my multi-million dollar company called Spy Escape & Evasion.
But, it wasn’t always this way…
Early on, my business was struggling to get off the ground, sales trickled in, and revenues were stagnant.
Yet, once I cracked the code to getting on TV, everything changed.
Those TV appearances established me as a “go-to” authority in my niche…
Gave me instant credibility…
And, generated (and continue to generate) millions of dollars in sales for my small business.
I’ve been so successful with my method for appearing on and profiting from TV that I’m now considered one of the foremost authorities on helping entrepreneurs to get on TV, become celebrities, and take their companies to 7 and 8 figures.
Below is a quick clip of a few of the dozens of TV appearances I’ve made on shows such as…
The NBC Today Show, Rachael Ray, Dateline, Harry Connick Jr, Fox & Friends, San Diego Living, Good Morning Arizona, Good Day LA and Good Things Utah.
Pretty incredible, don’t you think?
But, that’s just the beginning of what you’ll get in my new book, The Celebrity Method: How Almost Any Entrepreneur Can Transform Themselves Into a Celebrity and Make Millions Thanks to the Power of TV.
One of the most valuable parts of the book is actually chapter 6.
I don’t want to give away too many details about chapter 6, but I will tell you this:
In this chapter, you’ll get to see the exact sales funnel I use – one that’s propelled my business to 7-figures plus – to ensure my TV appearances generate consistent returns.
The truth is, some people who’ve been on TV think it’s just cool to be on a show.
And, I’ll admit, the first time it is.
But after that, it’s pointless to spend your valuable time going on TV if it’s not going to be profitable for your business.
After all, you and I are entrepreneurs who run businesses for a profit.
So, to prevent any TV appearance from just being a “fun time,” I’m giving you everything you need to make it massively profitable.
In chapter 6, you get to see the exact website template, the exact sales copy, the exact way to sell your product on TV (without actually selling it) that makes people run to their computer or phone and place an order.
It’s all laid out for you so you can simply “plug and play” in your own business and start generating revenue from your very first TV appearance.
And again, you’re getting all of this for FREE.
Now, you may be wondering why I would give you this book for free?
There are two simple reasons:
First, I remember when I first started my business and had the burning desire to be a successful entrepreneur (it was all-consuming in my mind), and this is one of the tools I wish I had back then.
Since you’re a fellow entrepreneur, I know this book (if put to use) can make a dramatic impact on your bottom line and I want to help you become successful.
The second reason I’m giving away this book for free is this:
Each year, I select a handful of private coaching clients to personally work with one-on-one, and I help transform their business.
Naturally, people who’ve read my book turn out to be some of the best people to work with and easiest to help make wealthy.
And, one more thing, before I forget…
In my new free book, I’m including two bonus chapters.
How to make boatloads off radio,
magazines, and newspapers
There are a lot of publicity opportunities out there in addition to appearing on TV shows.
TV is definitely the first thing you should do…
But I encourage you to also get on the radio, be featured in magazines and be interviewed in newspapers.
In fact, below are some of the radio shows, newspapers and magazines I’ve been in…
• Charlotte Observer
• American Rifleman– NRA magazine
• Soldier of Fortune Magazine
• The Rich Dad Radio Show with Robert Kiyosaki
• Living Ready Magazine
• Readers Digest
• Women's World Magazine
• Men’s Health Magazine
• Coast to Coast–interview
• Jim Bohannon Show
• Sirius XM/Something You Should Know
• Sirius XM Dave Nemo Show
• Sirius XM Radio Freewheelin
• The Dennis Prager Show
• The Nancy Ferrari Show
• Sirius XM Radio - The Wilow Majority
• Rational Survivor Podcast
• Michael Dresser Show
• Sirius XM Radio–Jay Thomas Show
• The Clemens Report on USA Radio Network
• International Spy Museum– Author Interview-
• Deseret News – Salt Lake City, UT
• New York Daily News
• Pittsburgh Tribune
• Ft. Worth Star–TX - Dallas/Fort Worth
• Charleston Newsgroup–SC - Charleston
• Arkansas Democrat-Gazette–AR - Arkansas
• R Gallyot's Airwaves–CA - California
• KERA Public Radio–ISDN interview on NPR affiliate - TX - Texas
• Hollywood and Napa St on Sun radio–CA - California
• KAZM Life in the Fast Lane–AZ - Arizona
• KWMR Airwaves–CA - California
• WBZ-AM "Women's Watch"–MA - Boston
• KSGF Mornings with Nick Reed–MO - Missouri
• KPCW The Mtn Life–UT - Utah
• Money Matters Radio on WBNW-AM, WESO-AM, and WPLM-AM–MA - Boston
• WRTA–PA - Pennsylvania
• KLPX–AZ - Tucson
• KZRR–NM - Albuquerque/Santa Fe
• KQRS RADIO–MN - Minneapolis/St. Paul
• WFLA AM RADIO–FL - Tampa/St. Petersburg
• KTOK–OK - Oklahoma City
• WFLA FM RADIO–FL - Florida
• WLUP Radio–IL - Chicago
• WBIG–IL - Illinois
• KVPI RADIO–LA - Louisiana
• WCJW Radio–NY - New York City
• WRFX RADIO–NC - Charlotte
• KMED RADIO–OR - Oregon
• The Lisa Wexler Show on WGCH-AM–CT - Connecticut, NY - New York
• The Andrew Carter Show on BellMedia–CAN - Quebec
• KEX RADIO–OR - Oregon
• Talk of the Town on WATR Radio–CT - Connecticut
• The Moose Miller Show on WCCO Radio–MN - Minneapolis/St. Paul
• Coastal Daybreak Morning Show on WTKF-FM and WJNC-AM–NC - North Carolina
• Combat Handguns magazine
• Personal and Home Defense magazine
• Concealed Carry magazine
• Townhall magazine
• The Culture Buzz on KFMG-FM–IA - Des Moines
• Milt Rosenberg Show on WCGO–IL - Chicago
• WKPT Radio Network–NC - North Carolina, TN - Tennessee, VA – Virginia
• SWAT Magazine
• Senior Magazine–review
• Library Journal–review in Short Takes
• Guide to a Woman's Heart–podcast interview
• The Stuph File–skype podcast interview
• Las Vegas Review-Journal
• Big Blend Radio–live podcast
• Knowledge for Men podcast
• The Survival Podcast
• Blog Shark Tank–Q&A
• Word & Film–guest article
• The Covert Prepper Podcast on the Prepper Podcast Radio Network
• The 7 P's of Survival Podcast on Prepper Broadcasting Network
• Safe House podcast–interview
In this special bonus chapter, I’m going to give everything away, including the exact emails I send to get on radio, in newspapers and in magazines.
I’ve taken out all of the guesswork for you and have given you proven templates so all you have to do is copy and paste.
How you can turn your TV appearances into
a New York Times bestselling book.
"Jason, thank you for a wonderful presentation. Your storytelling and insight was truly helpful to all of us and EVERYONE said that it was an event to attend."
~Cheo Walker, Rubbermaid Corp
"Jason’s presentation was awesome! The subject matter was very timely and our attendees appreciated the live, hands-on demonstrations. Jason was great to work with and went above-and-beyond for our group despite many travel setbacks. I would recommend Jason to anyone in a heartbeat."
~Allyson Knot, Independent Insurance Agents of NC
"Great feedback from the National Stone and Gravel Association event. Thank you! Their retiring CEO reached out about a private event to teach the program to his family in SC at a family reunion."
~Jonathan Lane, National Stone and Gravel Association
"Jason’s Travel Safety Tactics presentation was a great way to kick-off our conference. Jason provided valuable information about the importance of staying alert and keeping yourself safe while traveling. His demos and techniques for escaping duct tape, rope and zip ties kept the audience entertained while providing them with tools that might one day save their lives. Jason is an engaging speaker and it was a pleasure working with him!"
~Becky Morgan, Global Business Travel Association
My 100% Iron-Clad Money
If for any reason you don’t think my new book can transform your life, just let me know, and I’ll quickly refund every cent of the $4.95 shipping fee you paid.
There’s zero risk for you.
That’s how confident I am that my new book will help you to get on TV, become a celebrity, and make you a monumental amount of money.
But, please don’t delay.
I can’t promise how long this book will be offered at the insanely low price of FREE.
Click on the yellow button below right now to get my new book, The Celebrity Method: How Almost Any Entrepreneur Can Transform Themselves Into a Celebrity and Make Millions Thanks to the Power of TV.
To Your Success,